Monday, August 31, 2015

my "final resting place"

Hello! This week i do not have a long email because nothing much has happened since Wednesday when i sent my last email. So this week was my final transfer news.... Elder Moss and I are staying in the Tally 1st ward and this will be my "final resting place" It's kind of relieving to know that i'll never have to sit in anticipation for someone to tell me if i'm leaving or staying! Elder Moss and I have a baptism tonight! His name is Torres Rosas Lebrun. He's been taught and coming to church for about 8 months and he's finally received his answer. It's a super huge blessing to have been able to be a part of his conversion at this time and i've learned a ton from the past few weeks of lessons with him! We're super stoked for that. Today is our transfer annual Tally dodge ball tournament so today should be a day full of fun events! That's it for this week! Deuces!
-Elder Rogers
p.s.: my next keyboard sermon will be next week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment