Monday, June 15, 2015

Guess who's back? Back again?‏

Well everyone this one is gonna be a little short due to lack of time. Transfers were this past Wednesday and i got transferred. It's been a huge blessing to serve in Atmore and with Elder Browning. I had a lot of fun, i learned a lot, and we worked hard. Its also i huge blessing to be where i am now. I got transferred all the way back to Tallahassee. I am now serving in the Tallahassee 1st ward and my companion is Elder Jorgensen. Him, and Elder Milne, were my first companions when i came from Africa to the FTM. And we're back living in the Compound! I love the zone, i love Tallahassee, and i love serving with Elder Jorgensen. This week was a lot of figuring out the area and finding new people to teach. We had some really good appointments with a new investigator of ours. Her name is Tina Johnson. We started talking to her about the Restoration and she was really interested and invited us back the next day to teach her more about the Book of Mormon! It's always really refreshing when you have an investigator who is interested in what you have to say. 

The highlight of my week was definitely church. After our meetings were finished the 5th ward was getting out of sacrament meeting so i got to see all of my friends from that ward. It's just a huge blessing to be back in Tally!

-Elder Rogers

No comments:

Post a Comment