Monday, January 13, 2014

The streak.. is over‏

The streak... meaning my streak of not throwing up has now come to an end.. not because i've been nervous and not because of anything other than... i got something not sweet. So Monday i arrived in Allen town and it wasn't a bad day........ the apartment is the sweetest and i had a lot of time to chill inside it this week.. Tuesday i had the runs so bad... like when i would drink water.. it would come out in 5 minutes and even sometimes when i would go to wipe.... BOO! ... all over my hand.. not sweet.. anyways that was Tuesday and Wednesday so we couldn't go out of the apartment... Thursday we gave it a shot.. we went out and my body was feeling fine and then out of nowhere around like 4 o'clock in the evening it all came rushing back... this time with nausea... so Thursday night was full of throwing up in a bucket while sitting on the toilet and .... you get the idea..... anyways Friday we stayed inside and then finally Saturday we went out and had a normal day... thank goodness. So throughout my sick days i read a book that elder Barrick let me borrow... it's called The Brothers and it's from The Great & Terrible Series. It was written by a Mormon writer and it is the sweetest! Mom, i would love it if you could find the whole series of 8 books and send them to me just one in each future package! And buy another set and read them! They are sweet! Elder Barrick is a way sweet companion and we are enjoying our transfer so far........ we had a ton of bonding time this week so it was nice! He is a very kind loving companion and he does a lot of things for me.... without me asking.. don't get the idea that I'm bossing him around... i've left my old ways:) The apartment is sweet the companionship is sweet... the area is suffering a little because of a Mormon who went anti-Mormon... so we're working on it... but hey life in the East really isn't so bad! Mallowai!
-Elder Rogers

No comments:

Post a Comment